We're unable to provide accommodation or lunches on the majority of our courses but there are a number of reasonable options near the course venue.
Where to Stay
- Accommodation within one mile of the venue.
- Based on a per person per night rate, sometimes including breakfast (please check).
- For general availability in the area, go to www.hotels.com, www.universityrooms.com or a general search online for bed & breakfasts in the area.
- Best Western Gonville Hotel, Gonville Place, Cambridge, CB1 1LY
Bed and breakfast around £129 per night
- Lensfield Road Boutique Hotel, 53 Lensfield Road, Cambridge, CB2 1EN
Bed and breakfast for between £72 - £98 per night.
Bed and breakfast
- Arundel House Hotel, Chesterton Road, Cambridge, CB4 3AN
Bed and breakfast, single around £85 per night; double or twin around £135 per night
- Regency Guest House, 7 Regent Terrace Cambridge, England, CB2 1AA
Bed and breakfast for £110
- Southampton Guest House, 7 Elizabeth Way, Cambridge CB41DE
Bed and breakfast from £50 per night
(a little further away but a pleasant walk along the river and through Midsummer Common)
Where to Eat
- The training room is located a short walk from the city centre where you will find plenty of take-away and sit down lunch places. Some suggested places are Pret, Wasabi, Aromi, Bread & Meat and EAT.
- There are also plenty of coffee shops nearby.
- Head towards the Market Square, Kings Parade or St Andrews Street for plenty of options.
- A general map giving some suggestions are: https://email@example.com,0.1192528,17.5z?hl=en
There are plenty of restaurants within the Cambridge area catering to all tastes. Head towards the centre, walk along Kings Parade or head down to the Quayside.
How to get Here
See our Find Us page.